BB30 Outboard ABEC-3 BB for 24/22mm Cranks (SRAM) - Black
Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm/24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in BB30 (42mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.0mm in 68mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22mm/24mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm, 16-notch
- Weight: 148g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (42mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Alloy OSBB
Compatible with 22/24mm stepped spindle diameter cranksets, like SRAM & Truvativ GXP.
- (PRESS-9-PRO) Bottom Bracket Service Kit
- (PRESS-7 or PRESS-7-PRO) Universal Bottom Bracket Press
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BBTOOL-48-44) Wheels Mfg BB Socket tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BB-EXT) Bottom Bracket Sealed Bearing Extractor Set
Note: if your BB shell is slightly oversize, two BB wrenches may be required to fully tighten cups in frame.