BBRight™ Outboard ZERØ Ceramic BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks - Black
The BBRight™ Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as our well-loved Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks will not work with the following older Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets: SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2, and Quatro. Please refer to the Compatibility tab below for more detailed info.
- Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 79mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: SRAM / Truvativ GXP
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Weight: 141g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard BBs
Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard ABEC-3 BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks will not work with the following Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets:
- SRAM S975
- SRAM S2275
- CinQo Saturn
These cranks utilize an older power meter in the spider where the cadence sensor interferes with our bottom bracket cup diameter.
|Newer Quarq power meter. Note the flatter cadence sensor ring. This powermeter is combatible with Wheels Mfg BBRight Outboard bottom brackets.||Older Quarq power meter. Note the protuding cadence ring. These power meters can also be identified as using a CR2450 battery. This power meter will not work with Wheels Mfg BBRight Outboard bottom brackets.
DOWNLOAD: BBRIGHT-OUT INSTALLATION / SERVICE
Enduro ZERØ Ceramic Bearings
The ZERØ ceramic bearings have ceramic balls and steel races. The balls are Grade 3, Silicon Nitride (Si3n4). These are the roundest balls you can buy without a military license. The races are treated with a black oxide coating, which helps prevent rusting in the bearing. The races are then reground to a mirror finish after this treatment. Finally, they are cryogenically treated for strength before assembly. We also use Silicone VV seals, which is the lightest drag seal available on the market.
Si3N4 balls with 52100 High carbon Chromium Alloy Races with Cryogenic Treatment: Cryogenic treatment takes the races down to minus three hundred degree Fahrenheit to normalize the crystalline structure of the material so the races will resist the hardness of the ceramic balls and get the maximum wear potential
- ABEC-5 rated Ceramic Hybrid bearing with Grade 3 balls
- Cryogenically treated races will outlast any other bearing on the market
- Dual lip, groove type seals keep dirt out and 90% fill rate grease in
- Rheolube special synthetic grease is long lasting and protects against contamination
- USA made balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction