Eccentric BB for PF30 & 24/22mm (SRAM, Truvativ) Cranks - Black
Convert your PF30 frame to a single-speed setup with our simple to use eccentric bottom bracket. Enduro Angular Contact sealed bearings. Double lip seals on all bearings with high fill rate top quality grease for maximum durability. Machined aluminum cups are superior in function and durability to plastic. Fully serviceable.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Chain Adjustment: 12mm
- Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Weight: 153g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB (with additional 3.5mm BB cup spacers - PF3.5-SPC)
Compatible with the following cranksets:
- SRAM GXP
- Truvativ GXP
- Quarq GXP (Check your crank at Quarq's compatibility page.)
- Do not install bottom bracket with the two bolts positioned above the bearing. Some carbon frames do not have proper internal support for the bolts to properly tighten to spec. As a result, the cups will not stay tight in the frame, and at worst, your frame may crack.
Download: PF30 EBB SRAM Installation / Warranty
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*