PF30 Angular Contact BB (Black)
Our original PF30 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM PF30 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, BB386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 112g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapter shims
Compatible with the following bottom bracket standards (46mm inner diameter BB shell) when used with 30mm crank spindle diameter:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB
- BBRight™ Press Fit
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
- (PRESS-7) Universal Bottom Bracket Press