PF30 ABEC-3 BB (Black)
Our original PF30 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM PF30 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups with replaceable bearings offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance.This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 30mm spindle diameter cranks in PF30 (46mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, PF30A, 386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* to 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 68mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 112g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapters
- Specialized Carbon OSBB frames with a 61mm shell width may need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
- Bottom brackets produced after July 2018 do not have grooves and o-rings on the cups.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following bottom bracket standards (46mm inner diameter BB shell) when used with 30mm crank spindle diameter:
- Cannondale PF30A
- Specialized Carbon OSBB
- BBRight™ Press Fit
Will accept 24mm and 22/24mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapters
- Remove crankset per manufacturer instructions.
- If using adapters, remove each adapter from bottom bracket bearings. Some adapters can be pulled out by hand. If needed, use a punch and tap on the adapter from the opposite side of the bottom bracket.
- Use a large punch, or headset removal tool, and place end of punch so it is pressed up against the back side of the bearing seat (red area behind bearing as shown in photo).
- Tap cup out using hammer. Force needed to remove will vary from frame to frame.
- Repeat process for other cup.
- Clean and inspect bottom bracket. Remove any grease/dirt and prep for installation.