PF30 Outboard Angular Contact BB for 24/22mm Cranks (SRAM) - Red
Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the PF30 bottom bracket standard. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm / 24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in PF30 (46mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 46mm x 1.0mm cup spacers
- 1 - 46mm x 2.5mm cup spacer
- 1 - wave washer
- Drive Side Bearing: Enduro Angular Contact
- Non-Drive Side Bearing: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22mm / 24mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm, 16-notch
- Weight: 178g
- Packaged for retail display
- Specialized Carbon OSBB frames with a 61mm shell width need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. May need additional 3.5mm cup spacers if BB shell width is 61mm.
Compatible with stepped 22/24mm spindle diameter cranksets (GXP).
- (PRESS-9-PRO) Bottom Bracket Service Kit
- (PRESS-7 or PRESS-7-PRO) Universal Bottom Bracket Press
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BBTOOL-48-44) Wheels Mfg BB Socket tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BB-EXT) Bottom Bracket Sealed Bearing Extractor Set
Note: If your BB shell is slightly oversize, two BB wrenches may be required to fully tighten cups in frame.