Threaded MTB ABEC-3 BB for 24mm Cranks (Shimano) - Red
External English (BSA) threaded bottom bracket for 73mm shells. We use only Enduro bearings and silicone seals for the most durable and smoothest bottom brackets available. Fully serviceable.
- (2) - Enduro Silicone dust seals
- (1) - 2.5mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell
- (1) - 1.8mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell
- (1) - 0.7mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell
- (2) - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- (2) - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
Direct replacement for Shimano HollowTech II bottom brackets!
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68-73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Type: HollowTech II (Shimano, FSA, Etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 105g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 73mm BB Shell Width
Compatible with the following cranksets with 24mm spindle diameter:
- Shimano HollowTech II
- RaceFace EXI, X-Type, MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
Enduro ABEC-3 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm