Threaded MTB ABEC-3 BB for 24mm Cranks (Shimano) - Red
External English (BSA) threaded bottom bracket for 73mm shells. We use only Enduro bearings and silicone seals for the most durable and smoothest bottom brackets available. Fully serviceable.
- (2) - Enduro Silicone dust seals
- (1) - 2.5mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell
- (1) - 1.8mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell
- (1) - 0.7mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell
- (2) - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- (2) - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
Direct replacement for Shimano HollowTech II bottom brackets!
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68-73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Type: HollowTech II (Shimano, FSA, Etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 105g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 73mm BB Shell Width
Compatible with the following cranksets with 24mm spindle diameter:
- Shimano HollowTech II
- RaceFace EXI, X-Type, MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
Enduro ABEC-3 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (email@example.com) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.