Threaded to 30mm ABEC-3 BB - Black
Our solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable.
- For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm.
- Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BB30 CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm*
- Weight: 102g
- Packaged for retail display
*Important: Will not work with crank spindles less than 104mm. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 68mm - 73mm BB Shell Width
Compatible with 30mm diameter spindle cranksets with at least 104mm spindle length:
Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
Enduro ABEC-3 6806 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (email@example.com) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.