Sealed Bearing Extractor Set
These extractors remove sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available)
- (1) Clear Plastic storage container
- (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor
- (1) Spare parts bag
- (1) M10 bolt set
- (1) M8 bolt set
- (1) M5 bolt set
Removes these sealed bearing sizes: 608, 609, 688, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6200, 6800, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904, R6, 24x37, 22x37 (GXP)
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (email@example.com) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.